Ouch.
I had my car MOT'd on Monday, DS did it for free in exchange for feeding his 2 cats next week.
I needed a new tyre, £50 - £60, car tax £180, Car insurance £193, not much change from £500. It's all budgeted for but even so it's a big hit to take in one month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
I've changed to a monthly Direct Debit to pay my Road Tax, in order to stop that huge bill every year. Costs about £5 extra over the year, but I prefer that £13 going out automatically each month.
I think I might do the same
Post a Comment