![]() |
| There seem to be a lot of pics on FB of people when they were younger. I would have been around two years old when this was taken. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
Awww....When I look at mine I wonder if I ever realized life moving forward? Or if I would remain small and content forever :)
Love the wooden highchair, I remember we had one of those for our kids.
Briony
x
Little cutie, love the way you're cuddling your teddy.
Post a Comment