It's just after midnight and poor little dgd has a rotten cough, it woke her up.
She is missing her mummy, still, nana is a good substitute.
She's fallen asleep again now cuddling her Mickey Mouse toy and listening to another story about Miss Maitland's school for dinosaurs.
Saturday, 25 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
It's terrible for little ones when they are ill, I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment