Thursday, 6 February 2025

Lots of treats.

Betty messaged me this morning, she was feeling better and wondered if I'd like to go for Waitrose. I jumped at the chance!

I didn't need anything specific but I bought myself some treats.

From the Deli counter I bought some anchovies and some artichoke hearts. I bought some blue cheese and a bag of pretzels, I also bought some nut bars. I'm now set up for a few days with some yummy treats.

4 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

That sounds like the best kind of shopping expedition. I hope you have many more.

Ellen D. said...

It's good to have a friend like Betty! Enjoy your treats!

Annabeth said...

Good to hear you managed to get yourself some treats. Enjoy! Lovely Betty is a keeper!

Sue said...

There's nothing better than treat shopping at Waitrose. 😀 Do you have to hide any treats that you buy from Steve?

Changing things in the kitchen.

My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...