Tuesday, 11 August 2026

A trip on the Kennet and Avon canal

I'm just home from a trip on the K&A on a horse drawn boat, Beano came with me and was well behaved mainly. He has been fed and is now asleep, I'm resting with a cold drink.

The trip was organised by the Autumn Group though not everyone went. I was given a lift by Pat along with another person that I didn't know.

It was a lovely and peaceful trip and the banks of the canal are very green though the water levels are low.

Pat had asked me to shorten a pair of jeans for her and I'd managed to do this in time to take them with me for her.

Tomorrow is a coffee morning so another excuse to go out and socialise.

I've decided to book a cleaner to help me keep on top of things, I really struggle with cobwebs as they are high up and difficult to see, I also struggle to clean my skirting boards as they are so low down. 

No comments:

A trip on the Kennet and Avon canal

I'm just home from a trip on the K&A on a horse drawn boat, Beano came with me and was well behaved mainly. He has been fed and is n...