Monday, 3 August 2026

Fairy lights.

I bought a few sets of fairy light to hang around the place, I gave one set to my granddaughter and kept the others for myself. I have a very sturdy set of steps with a hand rail so hopefully I won't break my neck when I attempt to hang them.

I had butterfly lights hanging in the boat but Steve hated them so they were left behind. The new lights I've bought include a set of ivy leaves, a set of butterflies, a set of coloured cotton balls and a set of coloured spikes. The ones I gave my granddaughter were small pink flowers.

I've also ordered some picture hooks so I'm hoping to get my pictures off the floor and hung on the walls. I have a large blank wall in my living room so most of them will go there.

It's gradually coming together

4 comments:

Catriona said...

The lights will be lovely and always gives a room a nice warm feeling. Catriona

Ellen D. said...

You are making your home your own. Sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

That sounds lovely . You sound so much happier since you moved . Pleased for you . I love how you keep your wicked sense of humor no matter what happens . MY you have many happy days on your new home .

Sue in Suffolk said...

If your pictures are small there are velcro type sticky hangers that are easy. Love the idea of all your fairy lights

Spending spree

There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...