Dolly Patron has died, I saw her perform at the NEC, she was fantastic.
Tuesday, 25 August 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Many long journeys have been shortened by the sound of her voice. I am sad sge is gone ,
kathy
She was a lovely lady. 🌹
I loved her songs, and her hard work for Children's Literacy
How lucky you were to see her in concert! She was a wonderful person.
She was unique and there'll never be another. A very powerful singer, writer and benefactor, one of those people that would light up any room and bring out smiles.
Post a Comment