All I've done today is 2 loads of washing, I didn't manage anything else, I've spent most of the day on the sofa, snoozing, even knitting feels like too much effort.
I'm beginning to feel better now so hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow, I'd like to get the ironing done soon, so everything is ready for when we go back to work.
My L&M has been pottering in the garden, and has drawn up his planting plan for the coming year, I like to see him busy & cheerful.
DD, Lizzie may visit tomorrow with the children, it will be nice to see them & give them their gifts.
I have ordered some thumb stones, amethyst, lapis lazuli & rose quartz, I'm trying to concentrate on aspects of my life other than work & the negativity involved.
Thursday, 26 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment