Wednesday 4 December 2013

Chop chop chop

Slight cockup on the shopping front, I received an email from the local butcher with their special offers. They had 12 pieces of sirloin steak for £12 & one item that really caught my eye, pork chops. My L&M loves pork chops & they had some lovely large thick ones, they were a bit expensive so I ummed & ahhd for a while. Eventually I decided to by him 4 pork chops, I don't eat pork so I only got four.
Yesterday I collected my order from the butchers, I thought the box containing my order was rather large & when I got home & started to unpack I realised why. The price was for a pack of four pork chops, I have 16 pork chops in the freezer, my L&M is in pork chop heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you could count them as an early holiday present? I imagine he'll be in hog's heaven. Oohh, bad pun, bad pun.

Mom4nell from New Orleans

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.