I didn't cook proper meals last week as hubby was on lates & doesn't want a meal at 10 o'clock when he gets home. He is doing 2 weeks of days next as someone else in his team wants to do 2 weeks of earlies. This means he works Tuesday to Saturday so no silly o'clock starts, meals at 6ish every evening & egg on toast for breakfast Tuesday to Saturday, full cooked breakfast Sunday & Monday my L&M is a creature of habit where food is concerned.
I still have lots of sliced cooked meat in the freezer but I'd like to stretch that through until March, so what else have I got? I need to make 19 main meals for 2 people
2 portions of Meatloaf
Minced beef, enough to make cottage pie & spag bol
White fish, enough to make 3 fish pies, but I need smoked haddock or salmon & hard boiled eggs to add to this.
2 Pork chops
2 small pieces of steak
3 bags of shin of beef
4 bags of steak & kidney
3 portions of bacon scraps
6 thick burgers
12 sausages, 8 will be needed for breakfast.
I have a pork joint but will save that for next month if possible.
What do I need? Eggs as my next delivery isn't until 16th, maybe some potatoes & other veg though we do still have carrots & sprouts from the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment