Sunday 23 February 2014

Meals for one next week

I'm eating my evening meals alone Monday to Thursday next week due to my L&M's shift pattern so today I cooked extra potatoes & cabbage when I cooked dinner. Tomorrow I shall make bubble & squeak with the cabbage & some of the potato & eat it with a poached egg. I shall make fish cakes with the rest of the potato & the tin of pilchards I purchased on Saturday, these will do me for Tuesday & Wednesday, on Thursday I shall buy a curry pot from the canteen at work, £1.40 for curry, rice & naan bread. I love curry, but my L&M doesn't eat it so I treat myself on Thursdays. I don't need an evening meal after the curry, I have an apple every evening after my meal & it will probably be all I need on Thursday.

No comments:

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...