Sunday, 23 February 2014
Meals for one next week
I'm eating my evening meals alone Monday to Thursday next week due to my L&M's shift pattern so today I cooked extra potatoes & cabbage when I cooked dinner. Tomorrow I shall make bubble & squeak with the cabbage & some of the potato & eat it with a poached egg. I shall make fish cakes with the rest of the potato & the tin of pilchards I purchased on Saturday, these will do me for Tuesday & Wednesday, on Thursday I shall buy a curry pot from the canteen at work, £1.40 for curry, rice & naan bread. I love curry, but my L&M doesn't eat it so I treat myself on Thursdays. I don't need an evening meal after the curry, I have an apple every evening after my meal & it will probably be all I need on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Commanding
When we first met Beano he was very stressed and seemed to have had very little training, he paced his kennel area endlessly hoping to find...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
No comments:
Post a Comment