Sunday 2 February 2014

Imbolc Weekend

We've had a lovely weekend, we had a visit from DGD Norah on Friday, we took her to gym club, she stayed the night & I took her home about 10ish on Saturday morning
At 11ish I collected Neal from Helen's we came back & collected my L&M from work & we went to B&Q, my L&M & Neal had a great time looking at all the tools & equipment there. My L&M also treated me to a Narcissus to celebrate Imbolc, it cost the grand sum of £1.48 but means a lo to me as my L&M knew I was trying to think of how to celebrate & this was just perfect. Afterwards we treated Neal to a McDonald's before taking him home.
Today I dog sat for Lizzie, she was holding Norah's birthday party & Lulu would find 10 little girls all aged five or six a bit overwhelming so she came here for walks & cuddles.
We have a very strict rule in our house that dogs aren't allowed on the sofa, however, sitting under a blanket on my knee doesn't count, and anyway as I explained to my L&M, Lulu isn't a dog, she's a rat that barks!
Not long after Lulu was collected by Carl, our SIL, DD Helen arrived with Neal & Molly with flowers as a thank you for some wood we'd dropped over to her a fuel for her multi fuel stove.



1 comment:

Hope said...

Love your bright and cheerful flowers. Imbolc Blessings to you x

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.