![]() |
| As yet unnamed 8 & half lbs |
Friday, 19 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

8 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. Many Congratulations
What a lovely baby Hester. Wonder what they will call her????
Beautiful & perfect xx
Lovely little girl, congratulations x
Splendid!
Hope your daughter is well and happy.
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful grand daughter
She is a beauty. Congrats on a lovely grandchild.
Congratulations to you all.
Carolx
Post a Comment