The wedding went off well, the bride looked beautiful if 40 minutes late. The service wasn't too long there were 2 hymns & 2 readings. One of them was Corinthians 13, The gift of love, the other was I like you & I know why, by Sandol Stoddard.
The reception went off without a hitch, the food was good, salmon & prawn salad for starter, roast beef for main & profiteroles for dessert, followed by coffee & mints. There was a buffet at 9:30pm & the disco went on until 3ish, hubby & I went to bed way before that.
Our room was lovely & the bed was comfortable, we treated ourselves to a full cooked breakfast this morning as this night away was our holiday this year.
We arrived home at 9:45 this morning to a rapturous welcome from the dog we are looking after, my DD looked after him last night & left ours at 9:15 to take DGS to a party, so the dog had been alone for all of half an hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
I'm sure that felt like an eternity in dog time...so glad you and the Mr had a good time at the wedding...you deserve it
Post a Comment