Monday 23 February 2015

This 'taking it easy' isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I left work at 2, came home and cleaned the fridge.
Went back to work at 3 to collect hubby.
Came home, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher.
Went to collect DGD at 4 and took her to gym club.
Came home at 5 after gym club and made pasta carbonara with some left over ham, made sardine fishcakes with some leftover mash, cooked 2 lonely sausages to make sarnies for hubby's packup tomorrow, sliced the last of the beef from yesterday, I'll make that into something later on in the week.

4 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Just a quiet day at home then! :-)

Linda Metcalf said...

I'm wore out just reading. I've had days like this before the grandkiddos started driving their own cars!

Kitty Greene said...

and in your spare time ?

Hard up Hester said...

I'm going to make a real effort to do more 'me' stuff next week.

Wednesday

My Oddbox arrived this morning and I've shared it with Betty, in it there were potatoes, onions, spinach, aubergine, a huge cauliflower ...