Sunday, 1 February 2015

Weekend



Leek and potato soup, I use the green part of the leek too so the soup is a bit green.

Spring cabbage picked from the garden.

Curried potato and spinach.

DGS & I made apple cake too, but I forgot to take a pic before he took it home.

3 comments:

primrosesattic said...

I am making that soup tomorrow with home made bread. I love it.
Rosezeeta.

Frugal in Derbyshire said...

I always use the green part of the leek too. Less waste and I think I actually prefer the colour.

Unknown said...

Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it's even begun. See the link below for more info.


#weekend
www.ufgop.org

Changing things in the kitchen.

My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...