I have my letter from the hospital, the date for having a needle stuck in my eye, oh joy.
If this doesn't prove successful then more surgery will follow, even if it is successful I have been warned that the injection may cause a cataract to form, even more joy.
Still, I have a couple of snowdrops in flower in the garden, I have one of my DGS staying tonight & I'm ignoring the alcohol ban and treating myself to a bottle of ginger beer!
Yesterday DD Lizzie & I took DGS 10 and DGD 7 to see a show, DGD suddenly said 'How is that man playing the piano with only air in his hands?'
Lizzie explained that the man was conducting, the piano was being played behind a curtain, lol.
I'm desperate to get some sewing but, but too tired to do any tonight, tomorrow I'm dog sitting, a mistake I'm sure as the dog fret without his owner & wakes me 3 or 4 times a night for reassurance.
I have been directed to an online fabric shop by a friend, the Textile Center on Ebay, they seem to do a lot of jersey fabric, ideal for the sort of dresses I want to make. I may treat myself once I made some baby/children's clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
The needle in the eye is not pleasant but not as bad as you think it will be.
Delurking
Pat.
Hi Patricia, thank you for the reassurance
Good luck with the eye injection. I've had a few and it's not pleasant. The nurses will put in some anaesthetic drops and then some other drops so you can't see properly. You will need someone with you to drive you home afterward.
Carolx
I am told I may need that procedure, too.i am NOT looking forward to it...I am glad to hear I am not alone in going through this. Also need cataract surgery, which I have been putting off. Please knock me out for ALL of it....
Post a Comment