Sunday 15 February 2015

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring

My level of panic attacks has been going into overdrive for the last few days.
So it probably wasn't a good idea to watch Richard Hammond using a Land  Rover Defender to winch himself up a bloody great dam, I now feel panicky & sick!

I've also mislaid my glasses, so I'm wearing an older pair (with the same prescription) They were fashionable when I bought them, about 20 to 30 years ago. My daughters claim I am channeling my inner Deirdre.



1 comment:

Pam said...

I watched The Hamster, had to look away once or twice. I have a pair of those specs somewhere, and sad to say I had the hair to go with them.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...