Tuesday 5 May 2015

Food

I'm still playing freezer roulette, today I defrosted some mince so I will bulk it out with a handful of lentils and a handful of oats along with some onions, mushrooms and carrots.
I'll split the mix in 2 when it's cooked, I'll turn half of it into cottage pie and serve it with HG cabbage, the other half will make spag bol.
I managed to get a small piece of salmon YS today, I'll cook it in the oven when the cottage pie is on and it will do a couple of lunches for me along with some HG lettuce.
I have 2 more items listed on ebay, a garage door handle & a disney salt & pepper set. I'm hoping to list a couple of things a week this month.
Someone asked who I was on ebay, I'm snittybittykitty.

No comments:

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.