I'm back at hospital on Monday for another eye checkup so I've decided to treat myself on the way home.
I'm going to work for an hour & then I will catch two buses to the hospital.
I shall have drops in my eyes so I will not be able to see properly for a few hours.
Therefore it is not worth me returning to work, so on my way home from the hospital, when I change buses I will treat myself to a snack lunch & a cuppa in a cafe in town.
Yes it would be cheaper to come home for lunch but I've decided to throw caution to the winds & have a treat.
There are lots of cheap places around to eat, so I'll not be breaking the bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment