For breakfast I have poached egg on wholemeal toast, a cup of tea and a yoghurt drink.
Lunch is salad with egg or chicken or tinned fish.
My evening meal is a small portion of whatever I'm cooking for hubby or if he's eating something I don't like I'll have a bowl of sugar free muesli with natural yogurt.
I drink water during the day & an occasional glass of lowcal squash in the evening.
Most days I eat an apple and a 30gram handful of nuts.
I've lost about half a stone so far, I just need to stick at it.
Thursday, 23 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
From Margie in Toronto - sounds like an amazingly healthy diet to me! You are being sensible and getting a good balance of protein, carbs, fruit & veg. Hang in there.
Post a Comment