Thursday 23 July 2015

My very own diet

For breakfast I have  poached egg on wholemeal toast, a cup of tea and a yoghurt drink.
Lunch is salad with egg or chicken or tinned fish.
My evening meal is a small portion of whatever I'm cooking for hubby or if he's eating something I don't like I'll have a bowl of sugar free muesli with natural yogurt. 
I drink water during the day & an occasional glass of lowcal squash in the evening.
Most days I eat an apple and a 30gram handful of nuts.
I've lost about half a stone so far, I just need to stick at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Margie in Toronto - sounds like an amazingly healthy diet to me! You are being sensible and getting a good balance of protein, carbs, fruit & veg. Hang in there.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...