I've made beetroot chutney and pickled beetroot, I've cooked a gammon joint then thinly sliced to make hubby some sandwiches, I've cooked salmon, fairy cakes (with DGD) and Bulgar wheat. My favourite though was cheese on toast, this cooker has a proper grill, I've missed cheese on toast, toasted cheese sarnies just aren't the same. I'm enjoying my new cooker.
Today I looked after all 4 DGC, aged 11, 8, 4 and 10 months whilst DD2 did some errands.
Tomorrow I'm visiting DD1 to see DGC, 17, 10, 9, 15 month twins. I probably won't stay long as on Thursday I'm there again to look after the youngest 4 as DD1 has to help sort out her grandma's house ready for it to be sold (to pay for grandma's care as she is no longer safe to live alone).
Wednesday I really need to make a start on emptying my sewing room so I can put the shelves up that I bought, then I can put everything back.
I need to make 2 baby blankets over the holidays too, one blue & one cream for expectant colleagues.
Monday, 27 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment