Monday 27 July 2015

In the kitchen

I've made beetroot chutney and pickled beetroot, I've cooked a gammon joint then thinly sliced to make hubby some sandwiches, I've cooked salmon, fairy cakes (with DGD) and Bulgar wheat. My favourite though was cheese on toast, this cooker has a proper grill, I've missed cheese on toast, toasted cheese sarnies just aren't the same. I'm enjoying my new cooker.

Today I looked after all 4 DGC, aged 11, 8, 4 and 10 months whilst DD2 did some errands.

Tomorrow I'm visiting DD1 to see DGC, 17, 10, 9, 15 month twins. I probably won't stay long as on Thursday I'm there again to look after the youngest 4 as DD1 has to help sort out her grandma's house ready for it to be sold (to pay for grandma's care as she is no longer safe to live alone).

Wednesday I really need to make a start on emptying my sewing room so I can put the shelves up that I bought, then I can put everything back.

I need to make 2 baby blankets over the holidays too, one blue & one cream for expectant colleagues.

No comments:

Not a good day!

I had to admit to Steve that I'm struggling with my eyesight and my hearing. He is extremely annoyed though I'm not sure what he exp...