Saturday, 25 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Oooooh, very elegant!
May you have many lovely and happy meals with this beauty.
I have oven-envy! X
I have one of those glass drop down tops = its handy to have the extra flat space when its down and it really catches the splashes when its up!
Post a Comment