I'm getting ready to fight, to fight to get MIL what she needs.
I shall wear heels, I can do a good stalk when wearing heel
Sunday, 25 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
And wear some red!
Arilx
Good luck - I unleased my inner Lily Savage but with a cut glass accent and some seriously long words.
Sending good vibes. WS xxx
Go get them girl!
Post a Comment