Thursday 10 March 2016

Another day, another diagnosis

I babysat for DD Lizzie this afternoon, she had yet another MH appointment, another Dr/medical expert,  another possible diagnosis!
They are changing her medication almost more often than I change my knickers! All I can do is keep trying to pick up the slack and help where I can

I have bought a pair of skechers to wear on the boat, they seem very non-slip. I will look for yoga trousers, thank you for that suggestion. Failing that I will buy some harvest festival knickers so as not to scare other boaters. (Harvest Festival knickers = all is safely gathered in)

Another machine down at work, it seems I've been using it too much, it reminded me of the  time when I returned a pair of shoes with a snapped strap to a shop, only to be told accusingly 'You've been wearing them'. No shit Sherlock, that's what they are meant for.

A treat this evening, I'm off out for a belated Mothers Day meal with DD Helen, it will be a nice change.

Someone posted a comment on a forum that really touched me, he said 'I can think of lots of reasons you'd be useful if TSHTF (and not just boosting morale) you've a knack of finding a way through troubles and finding the resolve to implement it and generally manage to find a positive in doing so.'

1 comment:

Kim said...

Have a look at yours clothing on line. But may be too big in sizes for you.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.