I babysat for DD Lizzie this afternoon, she had yet another MH appointment, another Dr/medical expert, another possible diagnosis!
They are changing her medication almost more often than I change my knickers! All I can do is keep trying to pick up the slack and help where I can
I have bought a pair of skechers to wear on the boat, they seem very non-slip. I will look for yoga trousers, thank you for that suggestion. Failing that I will buy some harvest festival knickers so as not to scare other boaters. (Harvest Festival knickers = all is safely gathered in)
Another machine down at work, it seems I've been using it too much, it reminded me of the time when I returned a pair of shoes with a snapped strap to a shop, only to be told accusingly 'You've been wearing them'. No shit Sherlock, that's what they are meant for.
A treat this evening, I'm off out for a belated Mothers Day meal with DD Helen, it will be a nice change.
Someone posted a comment on a forum that really touched me, he said 'I can think of lots of reasons you'd be useful if TSHTF (and not just boosting morale) you've a knack of finding a way through troubles and finding the resolve to implement it and generally manage to find a positive in doing so.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Have a look at yours clothing on line. But may be too big in sizes for you.
Post a Comment