Saturday 5 March 2016

It's all going terribly well

Well, some things are, my blanket is coming along a treat, I have settled on a black border, I'm trying the join as you go method. I can't find a left handed version to watch on youtube so sometimes I end up trying to crochet with my arms crossed.

DGD stayed last night, she had a bad night, consequently so did I. Today we made cakes, played schools and did a lot of drawing and cutting, I took her home when I collected my L&M from work just after 1 o'clock.

I now have DD1's dogs staying overnight as she and her family have gone to a 100th birthday party.
They mithered a bit when they first arrived but have now settled down to sleep.

No comments:

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...