DD was feeding the fish this morning, suddenly she called to me excitedly.
'Look nana, 4 new baby Mollies'.
Sure enough, there they were, they must have been hiding, they are now probably too big to be eaten by the bigger fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
How lovely for your grand daughter to be the first to spot the new fishes!
Post a Comment