Saturday 16 February 2019

Conversation stopper

I was up and out just after 7 yesterday morning, it was foggy and icy and I had to scrape the icy from my windscreen.

I was doing so along side another boater called Nev.

I said good morning and asked if he was ok, he didn't seem to be his usual cheery self.

'Not really' Nev replied 'I've not seen Bernie for a while' Bernie is his girlfriend.

'I went for a walk along XXXX road to look for her and she was with another bloke.'

I was at  bit of a loss to know how to reply to this, for one thing surely if he wanted to contact his girlfriend wouldn't it be usual to phone her of go to visit her.

The other thing is that the road he mentioned is the local red light district!


7 comments:

justjill said...

You certainly get them! Poor bloke, but I cant stop laughing.

Catriona said...

You really are a scream! I wonder iif that’s where he met Bernie in the first place?

Carol Caldwell said...

Ooh er! You do seem to come across "interesting people"! There really isn't much you can say to that.

Bonnie said...

Strange how he knew where to look for her 😲😁

Furkan YETEK said...

I really like your site. I follow anonymously. I'd be happy if you followed my site. Good work...

https://insanadavet.blogspot.com

Lyssa Medana said...

You must have the sort of face that people feel comfortable sharing with. Perhaps Bernie is his girlfriend on a timeshare LM x

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...