Friday, 1 February 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

7 comments:
Ruddy'ell, that looks cold! Stay on the boat, don't go trying to walk up the 'jetty', too dangerous by half!
That's quite a dump of snow you got. Hope it melts soon!
It looks as though the water has frozen as well.
That is a well-insulated boat; the snow has not been melted away by escaping heat!
That’s looks a bit nippy!
That looks extremely cold. Take extra care in these conditions.
Hope you are staying snug and not having to do too much walking around LM x
Post a Comment