Sunday, 3 February 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

2 comments:
That looks wonderful from a hot New Zealand (about 30 degrees C.)
We walked to our allotment plot yesterday which is 40 mins walk away (just to get a walk and take a look). It looked just like that and the frozen snow crunched beneath our feet but the sun was shining and the sky was clear blue. It has now rained all night and the snow is almost gone.
Post a Comment