Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...







3 comments:
too hot for my snowdrops and they are over, crocus all up and tulips growing through like mad. Strange weather!
Its been beautiful, long may it continue.
Beautiful photographs. The miniature daffs look just like the ones in my garden. I sat in the sun with a book this afternoon like I would do in the middle of summer. It was amazing. I don't remember ever doing this in February before.
Post a Comment