Beano is fine, he was doing a wall of death impression earlier, running along the sofa, on to the floor, around the coffee table and back up on the sofa.
Wednesday, 18 August 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
9 comments:
I’m glad that Beano is fine. It’s so funny when dogs start running around like mad things 🤣🤣🤣
Aw, he was showing you that he was completely healed and feeling good after his fall yesterday. Our 17 year old Pomeraniann, Fuzzy, has bad arthritis in his legs, but ever once in a while he will have a really good day and show off how fast he can run by getting a good place for traction in an area where the floor finish is worn out and he will zoom out from that spot and go as fast as he can until he runs out of steam. Dogs can be so funny.
I'm glad Beano is doing good today.
Glad Beano has recovered.
That's funny! One of my visiting cats used to do that.
I’m so glad that Beano has recovered. Jennie💙💙
Sounds like he's ready to go walkies again! Glad he's OK.
This is good news!
All in working order again!-Well done Beano xx
Love Beano, I’m glad he is ready to shake a leg once again x
Post a Comment