Thursday, 4 July 2024

I've voted

Voting is something I feel strongly about but I sometimes wonder why.

My neighbour on one side insists that Labour will win and everything will improve.

My neighbour the other side claims the Conservatives are doing well and everything will improve soon.

I don't think there will be any improvement whoever wins. The politicians are all only interested in lining their own pockets.

3 comments:

Col said...

No matter which party ends up in charge, things are going to get worse, it's guaranteed! X

Gill said...

Oh, how I agree with you. They only want to line their own pockets and have no idea how the rest of us manage

nelliegrace said...

All of the major problems in the UK are about to be put right, just like that.
Ha!

Commanding

When we first met Beano he was very stressed and seemed to have had very little training,  he paced his kennel area endlessly hoping to find...