Sunday 29 September 2024

Sunday

Chris, I've read and enjoyed all of Elly Griffiths and Val Mcdermid along with many others.

Steve is currently cooking a slab of beef, he will cook some roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings with it too but no veg, if I want veg I have to cook it myself. I shall have spinach and peas I think.

It's chilly here and windy, Beano's favourite weather so we've been out for three long walks already. No doubt we'll go out for a couple more walks before bedtime.

There is no quiz for the next three Wednesday's our quizmaster is away on holiday. It's a shame as I enjoy a quiz and Wednesday's are often the only time I go over to the summer house. If I go on other days Steve comes to and talks over me, he doesn't attend on quiz days as he doesn't like quizzes.

No comments:

Sunday

Chris, I've read and enjoyed all of Elly Griffiths and Val Mcdermid along with many others. Steve is currently cooking a slab of beef, h...