Friday, 21 August 2026

Brown Betty

I have my very  own small Brown Betty, a teapot sent to me by an online friend.

I can fill one large mug or two cups from mine.

Somehow the tea always tastes better from this  pot.

It also means I drink more, as I enjoy using the teapot, this is always a good thing as I'm aware that I don't always drink enough.

I must now make a tea cosy to fit over it ready for the winter months so my tea doesn't get cold.

4 comments:

Catriona said...

I agree about the teapot making you drink more as I have a yellow one from a charity shop that I like to use. And yes, a tea cosy would be a good idea. Catriona

Anonymous said...

Leaf tea made in a teapot tastes so much better than teabag tea! Part of my morning routine. Christine in Germany

Nelliegrace said...

Loose leaf tea tastes so much better than tea bag and you don't ingest millions of microplastics with every cup. I top up the teapot with boiling water for a second brew and put it in a flask.

Ellen D. said...

I hadn't heard about a Brown Betty. But I see images online now. Cute!

Rain at last.

We finally have a decent amount of rain, nice and gentle, the sort that soaks into the soil and nourishes it. You can almost hear the plants...