Wednesday 21 January 2015

One Stitch, two WIP's

My two current WIP's, both done in the same stitch, I found it on Youtube, it's called basket stitch.

This is for hubby, who has asked for a blanket of his own. It's done using a size 9 hook and I'm using up all my oddments of Aran weight and chunky yarn, I will edge it in black.

This is for a baby due later this year, it is the same stitch as the previous blanket but it's done using a size 4 hook using Stylecraft dk.

Sorry my blogging is a bit sparse at present, I'm not feeling too well, everything seems to take a lot of effort.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Margie in Toronto - sorry you aren't feeling too well. Take care - I love your sense of humour and your ability to cut to the chase about matters. Please give yourself a break and let others take care of you a wee bit.

rabbitquilter said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so good. Hope you are putting your feet up whilst crocheting!! All the best! X

Heleng said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. The crocheting is lovely, I really like that stitch. I only learned to crochet last year and haven't progressed beyond granny squares. Maybe I should look on youtube for inspiration.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...