When I left for work this morning the passenger door of my car wouldn't open, someone had tried to break into it & busted the door handle
They had obviously had a go a all the cars in the street.
I'm tempted to wire the car up to the mains, but that is probably illegal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Probably illegal, but incredibly tempting! WS xxx
Sadly, yes. But OMG so tempting. Catriona
Somebody actually did this locally, can't remember how much he was fined.
Post a Comment