Oh bugger, I've just seen a post on FB that someone I used to work with is starting work at my surgery. I cannot stand the woman, but apart from that, she is an incorrigible gossip and totally indiscreet.
I feel another surgery move is on the cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
I totally understand where you are coming from on this one! My ex-husband's new wife works at our local hospital, and I am amazed how many 'confidential' facts come back to me from other sources....hmmm
Just takes one person to move the whole balance of the work place. Hope you find something quickly.
The very fact that you saw this information on Facebook is enough to sound warning bells. I guess you will be moving surgery again!! Catriona
Disclosing confidential information is a sackable offence. If anyone is telling people about your personal infomation, you should report them!
I met a woman at my eye doctors who actually worked at another eye doctors' office, but would not become a patient where she worked because she said they were all gossips and she did not want them to have access to her private information...hope it turns out ok...
Post a Comment