Monday 10 August 2015

Where is the time going?

Work yesterday, so nothing done on the sewing room, but it is getting there.

I'm cat feeding this week and next for a colleague and today I'm taking 2 of the DGC for a Pony Day at a local stables, they are there until 1 and lunch is included, £42 a head, but social services insist that all LAC get the opportunity to try every sport/hobby/activity going.

Work again on Thursday, so I really need to get a good day done on Wednesday in the sewing room, hopefully I can then finish it Friday.

I lost one day last week when a friend of hubby's turned up complete with dog and suitcase having fallen out with his wife!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

The 'Dog and Suitcase' could be a pub just for men either unlucky in love, or not brilliant at relationships!

Hard up Hester said...

Brilliant idea Tracey

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.