I hate having white stripes on my shoulders, I know it's not an important thing but it irritates me.
I have one small area in my garden where, as long as there is washing on the line, I can sit and not be seen by any of the neighbours.
I took advantage of this area and yesterday's sun and sat outside topless, I now have pale pink baps.
I need to remember that as I have aged I now catch the sun easier than I used to, I'm not sore or itchy and after a couple of hours the pink has faded and I have no white stripes on my shoulders.
Sunday, 9 August 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment