Saturday 26 September 2015

Overboard

Have you seen the film Overboard, Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell?
At one point in the film, after struggling to look after 3 rambunctious boys, she left looking dazed going 'Bu  bu bu bu'.
I know exactly how she felt!
I have received the first order I placed so that's all been sorted out and delivered.
I've managed to get 2 loads of washing dry on the line.
Collected conkers.
Visited DS's to feed & fuss his cats.
I have processed a bag containing about 20lbs of apples and pears for the freezer.
I needed to defrost the freezer to make room for all the fruit.
My L&M is feeling slightly less dizzy but is still extremely grumpy as he can't drink with the medication he is on. It's GP weekend and that usually means a beer and a burger during the race.
I've done all this and more, all the time whilst having conversations along the lines of.
'It was Suzy's birthday yesterday, not this yesterday, the one last week'.
And, 'I want to grow some of those blue things that you can eat the bottom of'
And the conversation about my long dead mother and her Marry Me ring.

No comments:

A nosedive.

I'm struggling at present, my sight has taken another nosedive. Hopefully I'll adjust to it soon. Unfortunately it's coincided w...