Tuesday 8 September 2015

Oh my poor back

I'm not sure what I've done but I was walking along a corridor today when I was suddenly struck with a severe pain in my back. I managed to get to my office & take a couple of painkillers, after a while they took the edge off the pain, but I couldn't bend or twist for some time. It still hurts if I take a deep breath but most other movement is manageable now. I'm going to have an early night and hope it's better in the morning. 
Fortunately I had an easy meal planned for tonight.
I cooked some pasta, added some sliced green beans towards the end of the cooking time. Once it was cooked I added some cooked flaked salmon and stirred in a big dollop of quark. I made enough for lunch tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Margie in Toronto - hope you feel better by the morning - and take it easy tomorrow - no heavy lifting.

Hard up Hester said...

Thanks Margie, I'm feeling much better now

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.