![]() |
| Ta da |
Sunday, 27 March 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

6 comments:
Beautiful. I love the colors. Trish in NJ
Looks gorgeous, you have inspired me to get out the crochet hook x
Lovely!
Do you sell your blankets? If you do I would be interested in buying one.
Hi Sue, I can't give them away, lol. I crochet for fun and not to a standard where my blanket could be sold.
They look good to me! I would love to crochet but can't lol!
Post a Comment