Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
We have them here, too, and I dare say they will go on from now until after New Year. I can't imagine spending good, hard earned and hard saved money on the blimmin' things. Someone we know spent £200 on them!
Margaret P
Yep. Two o'clock on Sunday morning people started setting them off, first night in yonks I'd fallen asleep in good time too.
Post a Comment