Wednesday 2 November 2016

What did you say

Many years ago when my daughter was about 7 she was invited to another child's house to play.
 Kathleen's parents seemed nice, the father didn't work but I wasn't sure why, his wife said that it was the first time he had allowed their daughter to have a friend over. He did seem very fussy and particular, a bit of an old woman and I wasn't sure how he'd cope. But as my daughter was always well behaved when visiting (she was hell on wheels at home) I thought it would probably be ok.
I collected her after a couple of hours and she had had a good time and had behaved very well.
On the walk home she and I were chatting about what she and her friend had done and what they had to eat. Suddenly my daughter announced that Kathleen's daddy couldn't go to work as he had a vagina!
Stunned I asked her to repeat what she'd just said, which she did.
After a few moments I asked her why having a vagina stopped him working.
She explained that it made his chest hurt and made him dizzy.
I spent the next 10 minutes getting my daughter to practice saying angina, angina, otherwise everyone would think that Kathleen's daddy was a transsexual

2 comments:

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...