Saturday 19 May 2018

Oh bugger

About 20 years ago I got a speeding ticket, my kids thought it was hysterically funny as I am not a speedy driver. The road I was driving along had its speed limit reduced from 40 mph to 30 mph. I was unaware of the change and I was doing 37 mph in what I thought was a 40 area.

Last week I got another speeding ticket, this time my children and grandchildren think it's hysterically funny.
It was on a totally different road but once again the speed limit has been reduced from 40 to 30 and once again I was doing 37 mph in what I thought was a 40 mph area.
Oh well it's my own fault!

1 comment:

janipi said...

I too got one several years ago doing 37mph through a 30. The policeman with the camera waved and smiled. My children will never let me forget this because I’m more likely to be the annoying person in front doing less from 30. :)

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.