Wednesday 9 May 2018

Playing wildlife skittles

Today I visited DD1, the twins were 4 yesterday, I bought them clothes but slipped a chocolate lolly in with their cards. 

As I had taken CHS to work I  drove back into Pangbourne, turned right past James the Less church and followed the country roads.

I keep my eyes peeled and my foot hovering over the brake pedal on this route, often it is pheasants wandering along the road, sometimes it's deer, today it was a squirrel. I managed to miss it much to my relief, the woods are full of Bluebells at the moment such a beautiful sight.

After a few hours playing with the twins and chatting to DD1 I returned home via Hampstead Norreys, Cold Ash and Thatcham, a different route. 

No comments:

It's been rough.

We've had a few difficult days. The weather has been nice and sunny though not particularly warm. I'm not sure what triggered Steve ...