Friday 23 November 2018

Black Friday spending spree

I ordered some gloves from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, this morning I checked up to see when they were due to arrive.
I'd have been waiting along time as they were saved for later.
I moved them to the basket and had a  browse, I've seen people recommending neck lights and they look like a good idea. I struggle see to knit or crochet now the evenings are drawing in. When the weather is  bad there is no TV signal, I usually only watch an hour a day but even that is denied me if it is raining or snowy. I found a neck light on special offer, £6.50 so I added it to the basket and ordered both items.
That's my Black Friday splurge sorted.

5 comments:

Me me said...

Would you not be interested in watching dvd's at night. Mostly when we used to be on our boat we watched dvd's at night.

Hard up Hester said...

We don't have a DVD player.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Sounds like a good idea to me Hester.

myshabbychicvintagefrugallife said...

That's a brilliant idea xxx

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

I'll have to look up neck light not heard of them.

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...