Woke up this morning in a panic as I suddenly remembered that I'd left the rabbit hutch at the house.
I had three rabbits on a lead and no where to put them.
I couldn't go back and collect the hutch as we have already completed.
Ok so you probably realised before I did that this was a dream.
But it took me a while to calm down when I woke up properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
So glad to hear that happens to other people!!
As the lady living opposite me has eighty rabbits in sheds in her garden it never occurred to me that you were having a dream.
Eighty, wow, I thought we'd done well when my DD's guinea pigs bred and we got up to 28 of them.
Thanks for my laugh of the day!
Oh my goodness! You had me worried for a minute there, picturing you dashing around with 3 rabbits on leads, trying to find a replacement hutch!!! You plonker! Very relieved to read that it was all a dream.
I know the feeling. I sometimes wake up in a panic because I hadn't locked the back door. Not the kitchen door or the front door but the back door that we don't have. Your mind is a strange and marvellous thing and only out to get you sometimes. x
Post a Comment