Well not so much a hunt, more of a viewing, we have a couple lined up.
Best of all, because I don't drive in the dark, we are staying overnight in a hotel. I do love it when someone else cooks breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
8 comments:
How I wish I were looking for a boat, actually I was today in a non reality sort of way.
Good luck with the viewings! I so agree about the breakfasts it seems so luxurious.
Have fun with the boat viewings... I love any meal someone else cooks for me..
Yes, I am afraid I am a hotel person too - camping is my very worst nightmare.
I don't do it often at all so staying in a hotel is a luxury for me. Enjoy and good luck!
This is going to be fun and will cheer you up no end! I am very glad for you!
Happy days ;) My best hotel breakfast was fried eggy bread, with a small pot of honey on the side and crisp fried bacon....
Enjoy the hunt! I'd love a hotel break!!
Post a Comment